I'm still very thankful for online shopping.
I'm thankful for Omeprazole and the relief it gives me as my reflux worsens with age and coffee consumption.
I'm thankful for no crazy plays at this year's Georgia-Auburn game.
I'm thankful for Coach Mark Richt. The man deserves more credit than he gets as a football coach and as a builder of men. I am thankful that for him, the latter is more important than the former.
I'm thankful that in spite of their success, I am not a Florida State fan.
I'm thankful that Bisher wasn't alive to have written about Jameis Winston. I think he would have vomited all over his typewriter.
I'm thankful for being at Jason Heyward's first game as a Brave and seeing him hit a home run on his first plate appearance. I'll miss seeing him in right field.
I'm thankful that the Celtics are in the Eastern Conference. With only seven teams at .500 or better, they still have a shot at the playoffs. Yes I know, it's only November.
I'm thankful that despite us being a 'Cowboys' family, that I am not very invested in the NFL. Again, Bisher would have had to throw up covering some of the crap coming out of the League over the past few years.
I'm thankful for our nanny. I had no idea how I was going to leave my children to return to work after Natalie had spent four months in the hospital, but she made it amazingly reassuring.
I'm thankful for when I get to snuggle with my children individually. I'm thankful for when I get to snuggle with my husband individually. (I know, where's the Zofran?!)
I am thankful for the couples that have walked through life with us over the past year through small group at MyChurch. It is very true that life change happens in circles, not rows.
I am thankful for organizations like International Justice Mission, Compassion International, and Polaris Project. Violence against the poor, women, and children needs to end.
I am thankful to have gone to the only high school that has been in Camden County, and that because of that it has always been desegregated.
I am thankful and very proud to be a graduate of a historically black college and to have met and known some pretty amazing, smart, funny, and beautiful doctors because of it.
I am thankful for the training I received at Grady Hospital (yes I said it!). There are only a handful of medical schools that can boast of this type of experience.
I am thankful for Kimberly Bishop and the listening, objective ear that she lends to me and the truthful words that she continues to speak.
I am thankful for the faith of Kerriann Martin. No mother should have to go through what she has gone through, but she has consistently done it with grace; and when I say grace, I do mean GRACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment